Ads

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2559

110 เพลงสากลเก่าเพราะ



110 เพลงสากลเก่าเพราะ 

1. Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely

2. Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks

3. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

4. Christie - Yellow River

5. Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

6. THE PLATTERS - ONLY YOU

7. Player - Baby Come Back

8. The Tokens - The Lion Sleeps Tonight

9. Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again

10. The Monkees - I'm a Believer

11. Chicago - If you leave me now

12. The Drifters - Stand By Me

13. CHICAGO - Hard To Say I'm Sorry

14. Peter, Paul and Mary - Blowing in the Wind

15. A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum

16. TINA TURNER - PROUD MARY

17. The CASCADES-Rhythm Of the Rain

18. Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know

19. Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days

20. Paul McCartney-All my loving

21. The Animals - The House of the Rising Sun

22. SHOCKING BLUE - VENUS

23. More Than I Can Say - Leo Sayer

24. The Beatles - And I Love Her

25. What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG.

26. Nat King Cole, Unforgettable

27. The Beatles - "Every Little Thing"

28. Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why

29. Lionel Richie - Say You Say Me

30. a-ha - Take On Me

31. California Dreamin'- Mamas & The Papas

32. The Beatles - I Want To Hold your Hand

33. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

34. Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again

35. Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love

36. Scorpions - Still Loving You

37. Tony Bennett - Fly me to the moon

38. Nancy Sinatra Bang Bang

39. Boney M - Rasputin

40. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

41. Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven

42. Please Mr Postman - Carpenters

43. Led Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven

44. Ottawan D.I.S.C.O

45. MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

46. San Francisco - Scott McKenzie

47. Please Mr. Postman - The Beatles

48. Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love

49. The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin

50. Hit the road Jack!

51. Guns N' Roses - November Rain

52. Kansas - Dust in the Wind

53. Creedence Clearwater Revival: Have You Ever Seen The Rain?

54. Mariah Carey - Hero

55. LOBO- " I'D LOVE YOU TO WANT ME"

56. Rod Stewart - Have You Ever Seen The Rain

57. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

58. Oh! Carol - Neil Sedaka

59. Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

60. Goodbye - Air Supply

61. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

62. Chris Norman & Suzi Quatro - Stumblin' In

63. Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

64. Allexinno & Starchild - Joanna

65. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

66. Europe - The Final Countdown

67. Sean Paul - She Doesn't Mind

68. Aqua - Barbie Girl

69. THE WATERBOYS - HOW LONG WILL I LOVE YOU

70. The Cranberries - Zombie

71. Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart ft. Ludacris

72. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart

73. Scorpions - Wind Of Change

74. Nickelback - How You Remind Me

75. Roxette - Listen To Your Heart

76. Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

77. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

78. Bob Marley - A lalala long

79. Alexandra Stan - Lemonade

80. The Police - Every Breath You Take

81. Aerosmith - Armageddon I dont want to miss a thing

82. Beatles- Let It Be

83. How Do I Live

84. Extreme - More Than Words

85. Moulin Rouge - Come What May

86. Celine Dion - My Heart WIll Go On

87. John Lennon - Imagine

88. Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You

89. The Beatles - Yesterday

90. Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me

91. The Carpenters - Yesterday Once More

92. Carpenters - Close to you

93. Keith Whitley-"When You Say Nothing At All"

94. Lionel Richie - Hello

95. LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live

96. Faith Hill - There You'll Be

97. Beside You - What Dreams May Come

98. Gabrielle - Out Of Reach

99. Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way

100. Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore & Jonathan Foreman

101. George Michael - Careless Whisper

102. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - The Wizard of Oz

103. Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole

104. PAUL YOUNG - Everytime You Go Away

105. when you say nothing at all- Ronan Keating

106. Sha La La La La - The Original Recording with Walkers

107. Tracy Chapman : Baby Can I hold you

108. Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

109. Patrick Swayze - She's like the wind

110. La Bamba




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น