Ads

วันศุกร์ที่ 2 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

เพลงแต่งงานสากล




เพลงแต่งงานสากล

1. L.O.V.E. - Michael Buble


2. The Power of Love : Celine Dion


3. Dreams Come True a/ka Pachelbel's Canon in D


4. Shania Twain - From This Moment On


5. Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love


6. The Way You Look Tonight : Tony Bennett


7. CoCo Lee - Before I Fall in Love


8. 'N Sync - This I Promise You


9. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years


10. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You


11. Whitney Houston - You Light Up My Life


12. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You : Elvis Presley


13. Beautiful In White - Shane Filan  เพลงสากลเพราะๆ ความหมายดี


14. You Are So Beautiful : Joe Cocker


15. Diana Krall - Fly me to the moon


16. Kenny G - The Moment


17. ENDLESS LOVE : Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross


18. Bosson - One In A Million


19. Kenny G - The Wedding Song


20. Marry You - Bruno Mars






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น